COMMERCIAL SALES PLANNER & BUSINESS ANALYSIS MANAGER
PROGETTI EXS ITALIA
Scholl is the category leader in footcare all over the world.
The brand offers a diversified product portfolio to improve the health, comfort and well-being of people by caring for their feet.
Today Scholl is a 100-year-old start-up.
With the aim of build-up the commercial organization for the Italian branch, the company has entrusted us with the identification of the:
Commercial Sales Planner & Business Analysis Manager
The Commercial Sales Planner & Business Analysis Manager is in charge of supporting NAMs and the Sales function in defining and executing the commercial strategy throughout CRM and external data (IRI/NIELSEN) analysis.
He/She will assess the effectiveness of the commercial/promotional plans as, collaborating on daily basis with the marketing function, KPIs, promotions, sales channel and market analysis. Other responsibilities include: financial planning activities, supporting the definition of strategic plan, budget, forecasting, deviation analysis.
In particular, he/she will be in charge of:
- Analysing data and supporting NAMs in defining goals and commercial KPIs
- Supporting Marketing function with market analysis (portfolio, pricing, promotions..)
- P&L analysis, split by channel, category, product
- Check for any deviation from commercial/promotional KPIs and suggest corrective actions that shall be taken
- Commercial reporting
- Optimize existing analysis models and suggest new monitoring tools
- Monitoring orders and logistic
- Previous experience as Commercial Sales Planner & Business Analyst, preferably in FMCG companies
- Ability to read and analyze the market
- Proactivity, goal orientation
- Analytical approach
- Problem solving
- Degree, preferably in Economics
- Fluent knowledge of Italian and English
Location: Milan (Italy)
The profiles in line with the customer requirements will be contacted; a special thanks in advance to the other candidates, who will not receive a direct feedback, we will keep their profiles in evidence for next opportunities. The information relating to the processing of personal data is available at the following link: https://www.exsitalia.it/privacy-candidati/