PROGETTI EXS ITALIA
Our Client is a full-service Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) that offers innovative solutions for the development, production and release of AAV vectors for non-clinical and clinical use.
Reports to: CEO
Direct+ indirect reports: as is 10, to be 15/20
Mission and Responsibilities:
The General Manager is in charge of the operational and commercial management of the company, with the aim of optimizing structure and resources (people, financial and technical). He/She plans, defines and supervises the different functional areas, promoting process, procedures and information integration.
He/She defines the annual/multi-year activities plan, verifies the achieved results, draws up periodic progress reports and plans future business development lines.
- Organizational structure optimization, in terms of management effectiveness and efficiency, in order to guarantee the achievement of the corporate objectives in coordination with the CEO;
- Strategic direction and investment, development and management plans definition, to be summited for approval by the CEO and the Board of Directors;
- Definition of the annual and multi-year activity plan:
- Working closely with the CEO in updating and defining plans
- Assist CEO and Finance in the analysis and projection of existing business programs and policies (commercial and scientific);
- Ability to expand the business through the coordination of the team aimed at finding B2B customers (scientific and academic research institutes and centers, small biopharma that make therapeutics products, CMO/genetic therapy companies that need to outsource production, etc…);
- Continuous improvement of internal operational processes
- Enhancement of the existing team
Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
Previous experience as sales executive/ sales manager/ sales and marketing director / BU director/ General Manager in the Pharma/Biotech market
Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan/modeling to close/implementing
Commercial expertise bundled with technical skills will be required for fully handling all product aspects
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Excellent verbal and written communications skills: English must, Other languages as strong plus
Master degree or equivalent.
Location: Naples area (Italy). Relocation is required.
The profiles in line with the customer requirements will be contacted; a special thanks in advance to the other candidates, who will not receive a direct feedback, we will keep their profiles in evidence for next opportunities. The information relating to the processing of personal data is available at the following link: https://www.exsitalia.it/privacy-candidati/