GROUP HR MANAGER HQ FUNCTIONS & COMMERCIAL BRANCHES
PROGETTI EXS ITALIA
For an important industrial Consumer Goods Group, present in Italy with production plants and abroad and with various commercial branches (Emea Region), we are looking for the
GROUP HR MANAGER
HQ FUNCTIONS & COMMERCIAL BRANCHES
reporting to the CHRO, he/she will be responsible for managing Corporate’s and Branches human resources, coordinating an HR staff team.
- Coordinates the recruitment process at Group level providing needed guidelines and aligning with line Mgrs and line/local Mgrs about budgets, costs, deployment of the initiative and about best tools, suppliers/consultants to be used
- Manages the implementation of the compensation & benefits guidelines defined by Group Top Management (e.g. salary increase plans, bonus programs, etc.) and contributes to the CHRO in the annual budget development and implementation
- Ensures the implementation of performance management systems supervising performance development plans
- Coordinates employee relationship matters for the Group Functions based in the Headquarter, by assisting and advising relevant company management involved (Directors, Managers)
- Collaborates with the CHRO in the management of Commercial Subsidiaries HR related issues (i.e. recruiting, comp. & Ben policy, bonus, HR policies definition and deployment, etc.)
- Coordinates the implementation of policies, services and programs through HR staff at HQ and local level, according to the Guidelines
- Keeps the Top Management and Executive Team informed of significant HR issues
- Partners with management in communicating and deploying HR policies, procedures and programs
- Takes care of the Employees relations matters, through the assigned stuff, proactively working in seeking for best solutions and opportunities to improve engagement and wellbeing of the employees, also in collaboration with Group Learning & People development Mgr
Skills and qualifications:
- Master’s degree: related to economics or HR is needed and or any other further qualification in HR Management is appreciated
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Knowledge of further languages is appreciated
- Experience: minimum 10 years of experience in HR management, Comp& Ben and /or Organizational development, employees relation, made in international Companies
- Relevant experience in recruitment in particular of high profiles is needed
Mindset and intrapersonal skills
- High energy and entrepreneurial attitude with an engaging communication style. Able to create a compelling proposition for the business and inspire confidence, motivation and loyalty across shareholders, colleagues, and Management alike.
- Determined, focused and metric driven. Capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational environment. Ability to work in entrepreneurial company with other entrepreneur people
- Capability in acting and reacting quickly and implementing effective decision making attitude. Take actions fast.
- Consistent people management and development capabilities both at local and international level.
- Natural relationship builder. Open and effective communicator and influencer, able to comfortably and effectively engage in discussions with employees and key stakeholders.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to work effectively in a well-articulated scenario.
- Stress resilience and capacity to work under pressure
- Problem Solving and Decision Making attitude
Location: East Veneto (Italy)
The profiles in line with the customer requirements will be contacted; a special thanks in advance to the other candidates, who will not receive a direct feedback, we will keep their profiles in evidence for next opportunities.
The information relating to the processing of personal data is available at the following link.